Thursday 11 December 2008

INTRODUCTION

Hello...welcome to my Blog ... I am Div here... and many might be confused as to what paccashanna is? Well it is "pacca shanna" (meaning oversmart - its a pet name forced on me) and here is the story how I was titled the same .
When I was 3-4 yrs old ,I went to my cousins house and learned few words (pacca shanna being one of them) and when I returned home I would only answer by saying "pacca shanna" and hence rest is history ...So many years have passed but nobody forgets...
Since past few days my sister and friends are really making me nuts ie create a blog and write stuff ...I tried to resist but alas!!!So here I am... trying my hand in writing...people bear with me..."woh kya hai ki is field mein nayee hoon":)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sen said...

@ Div...welcome...finally :)

vinny said...

oyeee, Div, pacca shaani, kya baat hain :):)
Welcome to the blogosphere, gurl!

n pls give me ur email id..i need to send u an invite to view my blog..u see, Entry is by invitation only :)

Mr Happy said...

i first read it as pacca chashma :P, wonsering what it could mean :D